I am just reviewing some of the old TV shows I’ve done, and chosen one of my favorites: a show on CNN moderated by Sonja Friedman. The show is no longer on the air. It was called ‘Sonja Live.’ Sonja is a psychologist and she asks excellent questions. What started out programmed as a quasi-debate ends up becoming an informative and fun interview with real depth, rather than sound bites. Surprisingly, it manages to cover all the following topics in-depth in only twenty minutes:
- The real meaning of makeup (both male and female)
- What is a genetic celebrity?
- Why do women fall in love with a man-child?
- How both sexes fall in love with the members of the other sex who are the least capable of loving
- Being married to the marriage and not to the man
- Warren reveals personal life
- Couples’ Communication
- Getting men to listen
- Why are men afraid of commitment
Let me know if you agree with my 1-to-10 scale evaluation of this video.
For couples’ communication, see http://www.warrenfarrell.info
For Why Men Are the Way They Are, http://www.warrenfarrell.us